Escape Route Planning
Planning | Inspection | Testing | Service | Sales
Priasha Enterprises serving residential buildings, IT parks, Corporate buildings, schools, hospitals and government buildings, helps ensure your escape plan and emergency lighting system's batteries, battery charging systems, bulbs, and other hardware receive the attention they need so they'll perform when you need them to.
Escape route planning along with Emergency lighting is essential for maintaining a safe workplace in the event of an emergency.
Your escape plan and proper lights also helps to maintain order, prevent panic, enable safe movement, and contribute to timely evacuation.
We at Priasha Enterprises can help you ensure your Escape plan is proper and the emergency lighting is operating properly and safely by providing regular inspections and repairs.
Ensuring the operational readiness of emergency lighting is an on-going responsibility - and an OSHA and LIFE SAFETY Code requirement.
Annual inspection, testing, and maintenance of your emergency lighting system will ensure:
• Lights will work during an emergency
• Facility security will be streamlined
• Emergency egress from your building will be safe
• System downtime will be minimized
• Costs from injury and claims will be reduced
Our Emergency Lighting Inspection Process
Our emergency lighting inspection experts:
• Inspect units for proper installation and for secure mounting.
• Inspect for correct location and quantity of lights for occupancy.
• Perform load tests of batteries with electronic load simulator.
• Verify proper charging voltage of unit.
• Inspect bulbs for proper operation and illumination
• Test in place, utilizing the built in test switch that simulates a power outage.